Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jesse's latest Update

Jesse has been very busy lately. The 2 pictures he is referring to will be on here as soon as he resends them. I could not get them earlier so look for those soon. He is homesick and we are homesick for him so please be praying for him. Of course when you ask him what he would like for you to pray for his response is "pray for the innocent people caught in the middle of all this." He is a better man than me cause I would probably be much more selfish!

Hello friends and family,
I just wanted to send out a quick hello from sunny and warm Iraq. We have been very busy these days, but I guess this is good since time seems to pass more quickly. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us. We really appreciate it. I guess ya’ll have heard on the news that we had a good day rounding up the bad guys. I thank God that everyone on that mission returned safely. I am doing well, and I am ready to get back to see everyone. I miss Sundays the most because of my Church family and it is the day I spend time with Mir, Sandy, and Emma. I miss all the girls along with my family and friends. I am glad we are on the downhill slide and pass may be in the future. This is a picture of some of the stuff we have rounded up and making sure it will not be used again. The second picture is us blowing up the first picture of stuff.
God Bless,
Jesse

No comments: